BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Paint for Macs

The only problem with Macs is that they don't have a cool little paint program like MSPaint. How am I supposed to rise to web comic stardom if I don't have a free and easy to use paint program to beef up my original art?

I went through the long list of downloads on the Apple site and most of them were only demos and the few that weren't were either to complicated or didn't have quite what I wanted. I had to wade through vectors, photos only, and CAD programs and what exactly is a raster? Finally I googled it and a great article popped up. http://blog.somekool.net/articles/2006/10/03/free-paint-program-for-mac-os-x
I chose to download Pixen and so far it works great. It's easy to use and it has what I want. It's a mix between and Adobe Photo or Illustrator program and Paint. If you have a Mac, you should try it.
And now begins my journey to the top of online webcomics. :insert evil laughter:

0 comments: