BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Passive Aggressive

I'll admit it, I am very passive aggressive. I try to just let the anger go but sometimes it just catches and boils up. And then I have to keep from exploding.

My roommate has been driving me absolutely insane. She's one of my best friends, but sometimes she can be very selfish. She came back from work and demanded silence for the evening. So from at least six in the evening to nine at night I had to keep my phone on silent, my computer on silent, my girlfriend and I were setting next to each other and we couldn't even whisper. We had to IM back in forth. I kissed her on the cheek and rested my forehead against the side of her face and my roommate said "So, are you just going to make out over there?" I said no and she said to stop being distracting. Then she said "So, are you finally going to go to class tomorrow?" in a very abrasive tone, as if I've been playing hooky. I haven't. I've been sick, so tired I can barely drag my butt out of bed. I wanted to yell at her.
And so ends my rant for the day.

0 comments: